- 3 copies of the child’s passport with valid residence visa and Emirates ID card
- 1 copy of parent’s passport with valid residence visa and Emirates ID card
- 3 copies of child’s Birth Certificate(In English / Arabic)
- 5 recent passport size photographs of the child with white background
- Two years of school reports, including any learning support documents pertaining to your child’s educational needs. (For early years, please submit nursery reports if available)
- School Health Form (which can be downloaded from the school website)
- Attested Transfer Certificate (only needed at the time of enrolment)
- Transportation Form
- Copy of Vaccination Record.
- Photocopy of the original Mark Sheet of the last examination passed in the previous school for Year 2 and above.
- Any learning support documents pertaining to your child’s educational needs (For Foundation Stage, Please submit nursery reports if available).
- Copy of Conduct Certificate for Years 5 to 8.
- Transfer Certificate OR School Leaving Certificate of the last school attended.
|Students transferring from another school in Dubai||A Transfer certificate from the previous School attested by the previous Educational Zone.|
|Students transferring from another Educational Zone in the U.A.E||Transfer certificate from the previous School attested by the previous Educational Zone.|
|Students coming from schools in the U.S.A, Canada, Western Europe, New Zealand and Australia||Original school reports from the previous school. This should include the grade the student has completed or is currently studying in.|
|Students coming from schools in GCC countries||Previous school report attested by the previous Ministry of Education.|
|Students coming from schools in other countries outside the U.A.E||Transfer certificate or school report from the previous school attested by the previous Ministry of Education and Foreign Affairs plus the UAE Embassy in that country.
Attestation by the previous Ministry of Education, the student’s Embassy in the UAE and the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs.