We offer a convenient flexible payment plan for an excellent education. We strive to make the payment process as easy as possible with an array of payment options.
Fee Structure for 2021/2022
|Year||Discounted Tuition Fees (AED)||*Discounted
Annual Fee (AED)
|Total Fee (AED)|
*Details of Annual fees :
|Fee Type||Annual Fee Amount||Applicable for|
|Registration Fee||AED 500.00||Only for new admissions. It is a non-refundable fee payable upon registration.|
|Admission Fee||AED 500.00||Only for new admissions. It is a non-refundable fee payable upon admission|
|Activity Fee||AED 600.00||All|
|Computer Fee||AED 500.00||Year 1 to Year 12|
|Medical Fee||AED 250.00||All|
|E – Learning||AED 250.00||All|
|Apps & Cyber Security||AED 200.00||FS2|
|AED 300.00||Year 1 to Year 12|
|Stationery||AED 300.00||FS 1 to Fs 2|
|Resource Fee||AED 200.00||Year 1 to Year 12|
|External Exam Fees||AED 150.00||FS 1 to Fs 2|
|AED 350.00||Year 1 to Year 2|
|AED 375.00||Year 3 to Year 5|
|AED 600.00||Year 6|
|AED 375.00||Year 7 to Year 8|
|AED 675.00||Year 9|
|AED 525.00||Year 10|
|AED 100.00||Year 11|
|School ID Card||AED 15.75||All ( It is including VAT)|
|Laboratory fee||AED 1050.00||Year 9 to Year 11|
|AED 1350.00||Year 12|
Fee Discount for A.Y. 2021-2022
- For New Admissions in FS1 to Year 12: 100% Discount on Admission fee of 500/-
- One-time payment of full fee: 2.5 % discount on Tuition Fee (Payment on or before 10th Sept 2021).
- Yr 9, 10 & 11- 10% discount on Annual Tuition Fees
- Yr 12- 20% discount on Annual Tuition Fees
- Refer a Friend Discount of AED 250/-. The existing students are eligible for this discount, if they bring new confirmed admissions to Year 7 to Year 12 for the Academic Year 2021-2022. Terms and conditions shall apply.
- Sibling Discount
|Sibling Type||No. of Children||Applicable Discount|
|One Sibling||2||AED 300 on Annual fee for one child|
|More than One Sibling||More than 2||AED 300 on Annual fee for each child|
- Cash, credit card, and cheque payments can be made at the School Fee Counter,
- Online Payment – Making an online payment is so easy. Login to the parent E-Portal using the link https://portal.leamseducation.com/. (transaction charges may apply-1%)
- Wire transfer – Fees can be paid by direct bank transfer to the below mentioned bank account of the school :
|Beneficiary Name||Apple International School|
- The School fee structure is set in compliance with the rules and regulations. It may change subject to the approval of KHDA.
- Cheque payments are subject to clearance into the bank account of the school.
- Cheques shall be deposited on due date and cannot be postponed in any circumstances.
- A penalty of AED 250/- shall be applicable for every dishonored cheque.
- The School fee is payable in 3 instalments for FS1 to Year 10 and for Years 11 to 12 in 2 Instalments. Term-I fee must be paid in order to allot section for your child(ren).
- School Uniforms to be purchased separately.
- School Books to be purchased separately.
The school shall facilitate transportation of the students at affordable cost. A reputed company associated with the school, who has an excellent track record in the UAE will handle the student transport services. Transport fee is subject to the area of residence and the fee details will be available from the school.
The Registration fee and the Admission fee are non-refundable in all circumstances, except when the school reject for the student.
In the case of refund of the school fees, the fees will be calculated as follows:
- If the student was enrolled in the school for two weeks or less, a month’s fees will be deducted.
- If the student was enrolled in the school for a period ranging between two weeks and one month, two months’ fees will be deducted.
- If the student was enrolled in the school for more than a month, the full term’s fees will be deducted.
- The refund will be calculated from the start of the term and the date of the official request by the parent stating the intent of withdrawal and not from the date when the student was absent. Being on the school register counts as days in school.
- Fees refund will be processed by way of cheque only even it is paid by cash, by credit card or online.
- For new student if the parent withdraw the admission before start of the Academic Year , 10% of the Annual Tuition Fee is non-refundable (Registration Deposit mentioned in the KHDA)
All students withdrawing from the school must submit a notification of their withdrawal in writing to the registrar’s office. A 30 days notification period is required to ensure all necessary documents are ready.
Non-Payment of Fees
Students may not be permitted to appear for the school examination if their fees are not paid. Failure to pay school fees may result in loss of the student’s place in the school, withholding of their school reports, references and/or examination results, as well as temporary or permanent expulsion or exclusion from school.
Fees Payment due date and Amount :
|Year||Term – I
Fees Due on
05 Sep 2021
|Term – II
Fees Due on
01 Jan 2022
|Term – III
Fees Due on
01 Apr 2022