|THE APPLE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL|
|FEE STRUCTURE FOR THE ACADEMIC 2020-21|
|Class||Tuition Fees||Activity Fee||Medical Fee||E-learning||Resource Fee||Computer Fee||Admission Fee||School ID card||Stationery Fee||External Exam Fee||Laboratory Fee-Science Student||Apps & Cyber security||Total Fee|
Registration Fee-500 AED
|Registration Fee||Dhs.500/- per child. (Payable upon registration, non-refundable)|
|Admission Fee||Dhs.500/- per child. (Payable upon admission, non-refundable)|
|Activity Fee||Dhs.600/- per annum.|
|Computer Fee||Dhs.500/- per annum. (Year 1 to Year 10)|
|Medical Fee||Dhs.250/- per annum|
|E – Learning||Dhs.250/- per annum|
|Apps & Cyber Security||Dhs. 200/- per annum (FS2) , Dhs.300/- per annum (Year 1 to Year 10)|
|Stationery||Dhs.300/- per annum (only for FS)|
|Resource Fee||Dhs.200/- per annum (Year 1 to Year 10)|
|IBT/External Exam Fees||Dhs.150/- Per annum (FS) , Dhs.350/-Per annum (Year1 to year 2) , Dhs.375/- per annum (Year 3 to 5)
Dhs.485/- per annum (Year 6) , Dhs.375/- per annum (Year 7 to 8) ,Dhs.625/- per annum (Year 9)
Dhs.525/- per annum (Year 10)
|School ID Card||Dhs.15/-|
|Laboratory fee||Dhs.1050/- ( Year 9 to 10 )|
SCHEDULE OF PAYMENT OF TUITION
PAYMENT OF TERMINAL FEES IN ADVANCE MANDATORY WITHIN 10 DAYS FROM THE DUE DATE FOR FS TO YEAR 10
|Option 1:||Payment by Term: Term fees should be paid during the first week of September, January and April|
|Option 2:||One-time payment: Beginning of the academic year|
Register Now for School Bus Service by STS
Apple International School has partnered with School Transport Services LLC (STS). STS has been a proud partner for the education sector for over a decade and is known for providing safe, timely, smart transportation services to and from school to over 80,000 children across the GCC.
STS bus drivers and bus guardians undergo rigorous training programs in road safety management and safe driving practices that are in line with RTA regulations and are supported by the RTA’s Traffic Safety Specialists. They have an extensive fleet, equipped with state-of-the-art technologies to ensure student safety.
- Child Check Button: All our buses have a Child Check Button located inside at the rear of the bus. This is used to confirm that no student been left behind on the bus.
- Motion Sensors: The installation of passive motion sensors in our fleet provides further levels of assurance by alerting the driver of any student is still on board the bus.
- CCTV: All our buses are installed with internal and external video surveillance systems to monitor employee and student behavior. CCTV provides STS with visibility of all students travelling with us and allows us to report or investigate incidents immediately.
- GPS Tracking: Our fleet is fitted with Global Positioning Systems for real time monitoring of the movement of our buses. This advanced level of vehicle tracking ensures the safety of all students on board and assists our team in developing and optimizing routes and journey times.
- RFID Student Tracking: All students are issued with RFID cards that are used to track when they get on and off the bus. The data we collect feeds directly back to our Operations Control Centre (OCC) where we track student log reports, which can be made available to our stakeholders on request.
- STS App: The App is an easy-to-use platform that allows parents to log on and view real time information of Child’s movements in and out of the bus.
- Route Optimization: STS has introduced new route management software that will improve student bus routes through optimization, with the focus to reduce journey times.
- Alert Button: All our buses have an Alert Button installed on the dashboard in case of an emergency. The alert button sends an immediate alert to our 24-hour OCC, with the bus and driver details.
- Driver Fatigue Camera: The live camera captures driving habits to identify behavior such as eye blink rate, mobile phone use and oral intake.
For more details – email ID: email@example.com
Fees can be paid by cash, cheque (current dated cheque) or card at the counter in the School. Payments through online facility is also available on the below link https://portal.leamseducation.com/
BUS ROUTES AND CHARGES
|Transportation Fee Structure – Apple International School|
|Area/Route||Annual Fees (2020-2021)||Term 1 (Sept – Dec) (AED)||Term 2 (Jan – Mar) (AED)||Term 3 (Apr-Jun) (AED)|
|Al Qusais,Muhaisnah,Al Twar, Al Nahda 1,Al Nahda 2,Al Mamzar, Abu
|Hor Al Anz, Hamriya,Al Wuheida, Muraqqabat,Al Baraha, Naif,Al Muteena, Al Rigga, Rashidiya, Mirdif,Al Warqqa, Sharjah (Al Nahda, Al Taawun,Al Majaz, Al Khan, Buheirah,Al Wahda, Jamal Abdul Nasser)||5,000.00||2,000.00||1,500.00||1,500.00|
|Sharjah (Al Qasimiya, Abu Shagara, Rolla, King Faisal Street,Muweilah)||5,250.00||2,100.00||1,575.00||1,575.00|
|Bur Dubai, Karama, Satwa, Jaffliya, Al Jaddaf, International City, Ras Al
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All buses have designated pick-up and drop-off points.
- It is the responsibility of the parent(s) to ensure that their child/children is/are at the pick-up point at the designated time. Buses will not leave from collection points ahead of schedule. However, due to traffic pressures, buses will not be able to wait at pick-up points after the scheduled time. Due to traffic delays buses may arrive at pick-up and drop-off points behind schedule.
- Children up to Grade 4 will not be left at the drop off point unless the designated adult is present to collect them. Adults designated to pick up children should carry photo ID if verification of identity is required. In case an adult is not available at the drop off point the children will be brought back to school and handed over to the School Administration. Parents should then pick the children from school.
- Written request, signed by the parent/guardian, for reasons of safety and security, is required if a drop-off other than usual is requested.
- Parents are required to inform the drivers / representative if a student is absent on a particular day. If a student does not want to use the return trip on any day the parent should give a written communication / send an e-mail to the representative. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case of change of residence, provision of transport service will be subject to the availability of seats on established routes. Fees as applicable to the new pick-up area as per the fee structure will apply.
- Children with contagious disease are not permitted to travel in the bus.
- For safety reasons, eating and drinking on the bus other than water will not be permitted.
- For safety reasons, all passengers are prohibited to bring sharp or hazardous objects inside the bus. In case of such event that the passenger has brought an object, which can be considered as a safety concern, the object will be confiscated by the Bus Attendant and same will be handed over to the respected School Authority.
- STS reserve the right to decline provision of service. Allocation of bus facility will be based on the availability of seat in the bus plying in the area.
- All STS vehicles, drivers and passengers are insured. In case of any claim due to accident, the company’s liability is limited to the comprehensive compensation paid by the insurance company, as per the terms of the insurance policy.
- Parents or guardians shall compensate the company for any damages caused / sustained by the bus or other travelers as a result of inappropriate action by their child/children.
- STS may use e-mail id / mobile number of the parents for conveying messages / sending newsletter / circulars.
- Registration for Transport Service
- All students who require the transport services shall apply in a prescribed form available at the school.
- The application form available at the school counter should be completed and submitted by the parent. All asterisk marked columns must be filled up.
- Every transport user must have & carry NFC Technology Identity Card in order to take the Electronic Attendance. Student should always carry their ID card with them while travelling in the buses. This is emphasized for the safety of the students.
- Payment of Fees
- Transportation Fees applicable per term depending on the date of commencement.
- Annual transportation fees bifurcated into 3 terms; 1st , 2nd & 3rd Term into 4:3:3 proportions respectively.
- The fees should be paid before the 5th day of the first month of every term.
- Fees can be paid by cash, cheque (current dated cheque) or card at the counter in the School. Payments through online facility is also available on the below link https://portal.leamseducation.com/
- Penalty of AED 250/- shall be applicable for every dishonored cheque
- Cheque payments subject to clearance of the bank accounts of the school.
- Transport Discontinuation
- Transport Facility once availed will not be withdrawn during the term. No refund will be made for the unexpired portion of the term, in case of withdrawal from transport facility. In case of discontinuation due to transfer from school at least two-week notice should be given to the Representative in the specified form. In case of transfer a copy of the transfer certificate should be handed over to the representative of. In this case fee will be charged till the month (inclusive of the month) the student uses the service.
- Discontinuation of transport facility for the ensuing term should be intimated in the specified form (available with at the counter in school / at the website) at least two weeks before the end of the previous term.
- The fee shall be paid till the month the student leaves the school (inclusive of the month). If the payment is done for the full year or term refund will be done for the succeeding months.
- In case of temporary discontinuation due to long leave for more than a month on medical grounds etc, a letter should be submitted from the Principal along with the discontinuation form, for the approval of competent authority. No temporary discontinuation is permissible for the months of June, December and March.
- Transport Fee Refund
- Fee refund is applicable only in cases where fees for more than one term have been paid by the parent and facility not availed for the succeeding term(s).
- In case of temporary discontinuation on medical grounds the fee paid can be adjusted for the next term / month, if approved by the competent authority.
- In case of discontinuation for any reason other than at the end of the academic year, a ‘service charge’ of AED 100/- is applicable. This charge will also be applicable for return of Post Dated Cheques.
- Refund shall be made only through account payee cheques (in the name of the parent who had initially paid, or any person authorized by the parent) and not in cash.
- Any adjustment for fee waiver/change of area shall be done by the third working day of the subsequent month.
- Area Change
1.The parents should provide the Area Change form (available in the school reception) to the Representative in the school. The parent will be informed of the availability of seat in the bus plying in the new area.