Frequently Asked Questions.
How can I register?
You can visit the school and submit the duly filled in application for registering your child.
Does the school conduct an entrance test for admission?
- Yes, Entrance Test is administered after registration.
- Entrance Tests are held in English and Mathematics for Grades 1 -8
- The date and time of the written tests will be informed in advance.
- Entrance papers are for duration of 45 minutes and 25marks.
- The child must attain a minimum of 35%marks to be eligible for Interview with the Principal.
- The child will be given admission after successfully clearing the interview round.
What are the school timings?
The normal school timing is: 7.45 AM – 2.10 PM
For Foundation Stage, the school timing will be: 7.45 AM – 11.30 AM
Does the school provide transport?
The school provides transport facility in all major routes. You can contact the school for details of bus routes.
Will siblings get priority for enrolments?
As per our current admission policy, siblings will get priority for enrollments.
Where can I get the school uniform and how do I pay for it?
School uniforms will be available from the school store. You can pay uniform fee in the school cash counter and collect the uniforms from the store.
Do I have to buy school books?
Yes, you can buy school books from the school store. You can pay school books fee in the school cash counter and collect books from the store.
How can I pay the school fee?
You can pay School Fee in any of the following modes:
- Cash payment at School cash counter
- Cheque drawn in favour of the School
- Online Credit / Debit Card payment
How can I get fee refund?
All fee refund applications must be submitted to the Principal. On receiving Principal’s approval the Accounts Department will process your application as per the “Refund Policy” of the School. The Accounts Department will inform you the date on which the refund cheque can be collected.