Academic Year 2016-2017 School Fees
|YEAR||Term 1||Term 2||Term 3||Full year|
|Registration Fee||Dhs.500/- per child. (Payable upon registration, non-refundable)|
|Admission Fee||Dhs.500/- per child. (Payable upon admission, non-refundable)|
|Activity Fee||Dhs.600/- per annum.|
|Computer Fee||Dhs.500/- per annum. (Year 1 to Year 8)|
|Medical Fee||Dhs.250/- per annum|
|E – Learning||Dhs.250/- per annum|
|Apps & Cyber Security||Dhs.275/- per annum (Year 1 to Year 8)|
|Stationery||Dhs.300/- per annum (only for FS)|
|Resource Fee||Dhs.200/- per annum (Year 1 to Year 8)|
|IBT/External Exam Fees||Dhs.350/- per annum (Year 3 to Year 8) ,Dhs.150/- Per annum (FS) ,Dhs.250/-Per annum (Year1 to year 2)|
|School ID Card||Dhs.15/-|
Schedule of Payment of Tuition and Transportation Fees
Payment of terminal fees in advance mandatory within 10 days from the due date for FS to Year 8
|Option 1:||Payment by Term: Term fees should be paid during the first week of September, January and April|
|Option 2:||One-time payment: Beginning of the academic year|
BUS ROUTES AND CHARGES
|Area||Term 1||Term 2||Term 3||Full Year|
|DUBAI||Al Qusais, Al Nahda-2, Abu Hail (Opp Al Mulla Plaza), Al Tawar, Al Muhaisana||1,720||1,290||1,290||4,300|
|Rashidiya, Mirdiff, Deira, Naif Road, Al Baraha, Hamariya, Hor Al Anz, Rigga, Mutheena||1,920||1,440||1,440||4,800|
|Satwa, Satwa Iranian Shabia, Jafliya, Karama, Burdubai, Lamcy Plaza, International City,Ras Al Khor||2,080||1,560||1,560||5,200|
|Sheikh Zayed Rd (After Defence Bridge), Al Qouz (Front & Behind Bowling Center), Ajman,Jumiera 1&2||2,140||1,605||1,605||5,350|
|SHARJAH||Al Nahda Park, Al Taawoon, Buheira Corniche, Al Majaz-2, Jamal Abdul Naser Area||1,920||1,440||1,440||4,800|
|Rolla, Abushagara, Mega Mall, Al Wahda rd, Al Mehta Park, Al Qasimiah, Al Majaz, Garhoud||2,020||1,515||1,515||5,050|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* Changes in Pick up or drop off point will be accepted only on prior written permission.
* Incase of change of residence, Parents must intimate the same, well in advance. The confirmation on the new route is subject to the availability of seats on the established route. Pls. note transport is available on select routes only and limited to Point to Point service and not on a Door to Door basis.
* In the interest of your child’s safety eating inside the bus is not permitted.
* The transport fee should be paid in advance. Failing to do so could result in withdrawal of the bus service.
* The School reserves the right to decline provision of service.
* Children of FS will not be left at the drop off point unless the designated adult is present to collect them.
* Minimum one month prior intimation should be given for discontinuation of transport service or one month fee will be charged in lieu of this. Resumption of transport will be subject to availability.
* Parents/Students are requested to follow the guidelines issued by the school with respect to student transport (Ref: School Diary).
* It is the responsibility of the parent to ensure that their child/ children are at the pick-up point at the designated time. Buses will not leave from collection points ahead of schedule. After the Scheduled time, the buses will not be able to wait at the pick-up points, due to the traffic pressure. Buses may arrive at pick-up and drop-off points behind schedule, due to traffic delay.
1. Payment of Fee
1.1. Registration & Admission Fee are due at the time of application to secure the seat. This fee is non-transferable, non-refundable, and non-adjustable against tuition fee or any other fee.
1.2. Payment can be made by cheque or by cash in person at The Apple International School, Dubai. The online payment facility is introduced for the convenience of parents. Those who are interested in using this facility can choose the other modes of payment.
2. Refund Policy
2.1. The registration fee, admission fee, and re-registration fee remain non-refundable, while tuition fee refunds follow the Ministry of Education Bylaws for Private Education. If a student withdraws or leaves school for any reason, the refunds will be processed as follows and returned to the original payee.
• If a student withdraws prior to the start of the academic year, the balance of the first term/semester fee paid will be refunded, except the Registration Fee, the Admissions Fee, or the Re-registration fee.
• If a student withdraws during the school term, the Registration fee, Admission fee, and Re-registration fee, are non-refundable, and the remaining tuition is refunded in accordance per the Ministry of Education Bylaws for term payments:
– Fees will be charged for one full month if a student attends school for two weeks or less.
– Fees will be charged for two full months if a student attends school for more than two weeks and less than one month.
– Fees will be charged for the entire school term if a student attends school for more than one month
3. Other conditions
3.1 Your payment will normally reach the School account to which you are making a payment within 3 to 5 working days.
3.2 We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct School account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details.
3.3 Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
3.4 If the card supplier declines payment, the School is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.